Wisdom Course 33: How to Minister to the Sick II
The tuition for these courses at the undergraduate level is $50 per credit hour and each course is 3 credit hours, the total cost of each course is $150. For tuition discounts, please contact Wisdom University through the contact us prompt.
|The end-time harvest is coming on the wings of healing. The days of believers standing in healing lines are over. It is time for us to demonstrate God’s healing power to the world. Everywhere we go there should to be a trail of transformations! |
In this teaching, relevant for you today, Dr. Siddiki explains how we have to change our world, not just our lives, and enforce what Jesus did on the cross 2,000 years ago.
In this inspiring teaching you will learn:
* You need to minister healing on the level the sick can receive
* The sick have to have faith in your faith
* Your belief is your channel of power
* You are not a healer – you are a hand layer
* You don’t do miracles – you initiate them
* The three wills and three faiths involved in ministering to the sick
At the cross sickness lost its right and authority to dominate humanity. Put on your badge and uniform and go on "active duty" for the Lord. Get ready and get equipped to fulfill God's purpose for you - to bring salvation and healing to your world.