Wisdom Course 37: Marriage I - Heaven on Earth
The tuition for these courses at the undergraduate level is $50 per credit hour and each course is 3 credit hours, the total cost of each course is $150. For tuition discounts, please contact Wisdom University through the contact us prompt.
|"Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and shall become united and cleave to his wife, and they shall become one flesh." - Genesis 2:24 |
Before He ever created the "first" marriage, God had a plan for "your" marriage - it is a good one! Not only did He design marriage to be a rich blessing to you, but He intended your marriage to be the very foundation of a strong family, community and nation. Far too often, we simply repeat behavior we have learned from others, rather than studying what the Word says about how to be good husbands and wives.
Join Drs. Nasir and Anita Siddiki as they teach foundational principles to experiencing a joyful and fulfilled marriage. Listen and learn:
"And they were both righteous in the sight of God, walking blamelessly in all the commandments and requirements of the Lord." (Luke 1:6) The person you live with is a child of God and precious in His sight. When you married, you became one flesh, in the image of God. Learn from Him, and He will transform your marriage into one that is truly heaven on earth!
- The four priorities in the Word for men and women
- How to see real changes in your spouse
- The one most important thing to do to set all your relationships right
- How to plan your marriage like you would your career or finances
- How to make the Word the final judge for every argument and dispute
- The importance of forgiveness and communication
- How to regard your spouse as you did before marriage