Wisdom Course 38: Marriage IV - The Difference Between Men and Women
The tuition for these courses at the undergraduate level is $50 per credit hour and each course is 3 credit hours, the total cost of each course is $150. For tuition discounts, please contact Wisdom University through the contact us prompt.
|The covenant of marriage is holy in God's eyes. Marriage requires work from both husband and wife to be successful. In Hosea 4:6 the Bible says, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge...." If you understand the difference between men and women and have the knowledge of what each other needs, you can effectively work together to preserve your marriage. |
As you listen you will learn:
Marriage is the foundation of the family unit. God created the institution of marriage when He created Eve in the Garden of Eden. Eve was not created as another Adam but was hand crafted by God as a companion with differences to complete Adam. "Celebrate the differences!"
- How to make the Word the final authority in your marriage.
- Why communication is critical for a healthy marriage.
- How a woman's and a man's needs are different in relationships.
- How to handle anger and hurt feelings.
- How to deal with issues caused by past experiences and upbringing.
- Health benefits from being married.
- The prayer of agreement and the power it brings!