Wisdom Course 51: Managing Money God's Way
The tuition for these courses at the undergraduate level is $50 per credit hour and each course is 3 credit hours, the total cost of each course is $150. For tuition discounts, please contact Wisdom University through the contact us prompt.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future," - Jeremiah 29:11 NIV
There are only two things that separate you from your wealthy place in God: knowledge and the leading of the Holy Spirit. God’s plan is for all of us to experience His abundant life.
In this course, Dr. Siddiki answers often asked questions including:
• Why should I invest in the stock market?
• What are the differences between stewardship and ownership?
• Why is it important to gain knowledge in everything you do?
• What is the difference between growing and saving money?
• Why is it important to have a strategy when you invest?
• Why God expects us to grow money and be prosperous?
• How do fear, doubt and greed affect investing?
“Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: ‘I am the Lord your God, Who teaches you to profit, Who leads you in the way that you should go,’” (Isaiah 48:17 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition). God saw the end from the beginning (Isaiah 46:10) and He wants to direct your paths in everything you do. Listen to His voice and learn to manage your money God’s way.