Wisdom Course 64: Wisdom for Business I
The tuition for these courses at the undergraduate level is $50 per credit hour and each course is 3 credit hours, the total cost of each course is $150. For tuition discounts, please contact Wisdom University through the contact us prompt.
The world makes fast decisions based on quick returns and ignores long term repercussions. But the Word of God teaches that every choice we make has a consequence at some point in the future. "Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this is he will also reap." - Galatians 6:7
Join Dr. Siddiki as he shares how he applied the Word of God to his own life and business. In this course you will learn:
"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, which is your spiritual service or worship." - Romans 12:2
- How knowledge and skill work together
- What it means to turn your business over to the Lord
- Why the words you hear daily are shaping your belief system
- How to make the right choice every time
- Why gray areas are dangerous and should be avoided
- Why what you speak over your business will eventually manifest
As business men and women, we must not make foolish decisions today at the expense of tomorrow. Instead, we should seek wisdom, knowing that every decision based on the Word of God is always right, just, and fair. If we stop chasing success and start chasing God's wisdom, success will start chasing us!