Wisdom Course 64: Wisdom for Business I
The tuition for these courses at the undergraduate level is $50 per credit hour and each course is 3 credit hours, the total cost of each course is $150. For tuition discounts, please call Wisdom University's main number 918-712-7122 (9am-5pm CST).
The world makes fast decisions based on quick returns and ignores long term repercussions. But the Word of God teaches that every choice we make has a consequence at some point in the future. "Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this is he will also reap" (Galatians 6:7).
As business men and women, we must not make foolish decisions today at the expense of tomorrow. Instead, we should seek wisdom, knowing that every decision based on the Word of God is always right, just, and fair. If we stop chasing success and start chasing God's wisdom, success will start chasing us!
Join Dr. Siddiki as he shares how he applied the Word of God to his own life and business. In this course you will learn:
- How knowledge and skill work together
- What it means to turn your business over to the Lord
- Why the words you hear daily are shaping your belief system
- How to make the right choice every time
- Why gray areas are dangerous and should be avoided
- Why what you speak over your business will eventually manifest