Wisdom Course 100: Communication is the Key
The tuition for these courses at the undergraduate level is $50 per credit hour and each course is 3 credit hours, the total cost of each course is $150. For tuition discounts, please call Wisdom University's main number 918-712-7122 (9am-5pm CST).
Husbands: Does your wife love and esteem you above all other?
Wives: Are you a jewel to your husband? Are you treated as one?
When God created the first marriage, He placed Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. It was His desire that marriage be joyful, satisfying, and fulfilling! Jesus said, "...if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by my Father who is in heaven" (Matt 18:19). To fulfill each other, the husband and wife must be in agreement, and agreement cannot truly exist without good communication.
In 1 Corinthians 13:8, it says "...love never fails." Put God's Word at the very center of your marriage. Allow Him to teach you to better communicate with your spouse--you will bring glory to God and be a witness of His love to the world!
In this course, Drs. Nasir & Anita Siddiki will teach you practical steps in the Word of God to improve communication in your marriage. You will learn:
- The responsibility of a husband to fulfill his wife
- The role of the wife and how she sets the tone in the home
- How to handle conflicts when they arise
- The need to be immovable, settled, and steadfast
- The importance of controlling your words
- The power of spouses praying for one another
- You already have the perfect partner!