Wisdom Course 101: His Needs & Her Needs
The tuition for these courses at the undergraduate level is $50 per credit hour and each course is 3 credit hours, the total cost of each course is $150. For tuition discounts, please call Wisdom University's main number 918-712-7122 (9am-5pm CST).
"...My beloved has gone down to his garden, to the bed of spices, to feed in the gardens and to gather lilies. I am beloved's [garden] and my beloved is mine! He feeds among the lilies [which grow there]" (Song of Solomon 6:2-3).
Why do so many husbands and wives not enjoy sexual relations the way God intended? God wants our marriage to be like paradise in all areas. God created sex; therefore, He knows the best way for us to experience gratifying lovemaking with our spouse.
"The wife's body does not belong to her alone, but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife" (1 Cor 7:4). It is God's way for the husband and wife to satisfy each other. By following His guidance in the Word, couples will find the ecstasy in the marriage bed that He intends for them to have.
Drs. Nasir & Anita Siddiki will explain from the Word how to have sizzling sex God's way. You will discover:
- Straight answers to frank questions about sex
- The difference between sex and love
- Why wives need to reconcile after an argument and before having sex
- How to set the environment for lovemaking
- Practical suggestions to enhancing sexual enjoyment
- What to do after sex
- Parents' responsibility to teach their children what God says about sex