Wisdom Course 9: Worship I - Drawing Nearer to God
|"Therefore, brethren, since we have confidence to enter the holy place by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which He inaugurated for us through the veil, that is, His flesh and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water." - Hebrews 10:19-22 |
Praise is when you give thanks to God for what He's done. Worship is when you give thanks to God for who He is. Join Dr. Siddiki as he teaches:
The purpose of praise and worship is to bless God. God sent Jesus into the world to redeem us from the curse of the law, and because of this sacrifice we can boldly come into God's presence. "Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise - the fruit of lips that confess His name." - Hebrews 13:15
- Why was man originally created?
- What is the purpose for God's Glory in our lives?
- What is the difference between worshipping and seeking God for direction?
- What is the difference between a true and a false worshipper?
- What is the difference between speaking to God and speaking about God?
- What three things happen when you minister to the Lord?